TEN REASONS WHY I NEVER WASH
Though I attend church faithfully, I never wash. Here are my reasons:
(Church Bus News, April-June 1997)
- My mother made me wash as a child.
- The soap makers only want my money.
- There are so many different kinds of soap, I could never decide which
one was right.
- I used to wash, but it got boring, so I quit.
- I do wash on special days like Easter and Christmas.
- I work hard all week and am too tired to take a bath on the weekend.
- People who wash are hypocrites. They think they are cleaner than
- I get along very well without washing.
- Hardly any friends I have, wash.
- I'm still young. When I get older and dirtier I may wash."
Answering Islam Home Page