Responses to arguments made by Ali Ataie in his writings and debates
Detailed rebuttals to specific issues
- Can Paul Be Trusted? Ali Ataie vs. Sound Christian Scholarship:
is a series of short answers by Dr. James R. White to claims
in Ataie's article, Can Paul Be Trusted?
- Does being called "Kyrios" really imply Deity?
- Did Jesus become the Son of God only through his virgin birth?
- Why did Matthew not record even a single one
of Jesus' "I AM" Sayings found in John's Gospel?
- Did Jesus Claim to Be God When He Ascribed to Himself Divine Titles and Attributes?
- Did Jesus Command His Followers to be Muslims?
- Isn't Muhammad "that prophet" awaited by the Jews?
- Wasn't Muhammad announced by John the Baptist?
- Does Jesus Have Servants or Not?
- Muhammad as Al-Amin (the Trustworthy):
How His Enemies Really Viewed Him
Since many of the issues raised by Ataie have been addressed already,
we will often only provide links to existing rebuttals to such claims.
Rebuttals to Muslim Polemics
Answering Islam Home Page